Posting: Site Manager- Acuity International LLC, Detroit MI
January 9, 2023
Acuity International LLC (Acuity) has been selected by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) office to establish a Young Adult Case Management Program (YACMP) for young adults (ages 18-19) to provide appropriate monitoring services for participating non-dangerous, low flight-risk young adults within a framework that promotes compliance with immigration obligations until removal or other resolution of their cases. Contractor-provided and/or contractor-facilitated community-based services tailored to individual participant needs will serve as a central means to monitor participants and to promote compliance with their immigration obligations.
To support this contract, Acuity has an immediate need to hire one (1) Site Manager to work in our office located at 220 W. Congress St. (Rooms 314 and 320), in Detroit, Michigan. Each employee will work a maximum of 40 hours per week (Note: If overtime is needed, then it will require prior approval). Office hours of operation are 7am to 7pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Ensures contractual compliance with ICE/ERO policies and procedures.
- Ensures safeguarding of sensitive information. .
- Monitors, tracks, and ensures site establishes internal, site-specific operation implementation instructions to meet contractual requirements.
- Provides reporting on employee training, time and attendance, on the job training, and 1:1 supervision with Lead Case Manager and Case Manager.
- Conducts daily internal meetings to ensure open communication, dissemination of information, review significant activities, and address any issues or concerns.
- Conducts ongoing quality assurance to ensure compliance with all ICE/ERO policies and procedures, including identifying areas in need of improvement.
- Oversees self-audit process for assigned region.
- Coordinate staff schedules, ensuring adequate coverage.
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures.
- Provide orientation for new staff members; provide mentorship and guidance to staff on job performance utilizing performance measures and metrics.
- Supports procurement functions and maintains all aspects of purchasing and delivery of items.
- Supports Program Director with identifying staffing and resource requirements.
- Responsible for routine administrative tasks such as disabling accounts for departed employees.
- Ensure new employee training and refresher training on all systems.
- Provide simple technical support questions for their location such as how to use the case management system.
- Other duties as assigned
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals.
- Ensures safety and security operating conditions within area of responsibility.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences, human services, or social services fields from an accredited institution
- 5 years of progressive employment experience in fields that demonstrate supervisory and case management experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read, and write)
- Clean criminal background check
- Meet the requirements of the contract for all immunizations
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Master’s degree in the behavioral sciences, human services, or social services fields
- 7 years of supervisory experience
- ORR or ICE experience
Acuity International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click on the following link for the Case Manager job description and to apply: