Posting: Adult and Adolescent Therapist - BRAINS
February 14, 2023
BRAINS is seeking a full-time therapist (social worker or psychologist) to join our practice. This position will be full time and will provide therapy services to late adolescents through adulthood. BRAINS provides comprehensive services for children and families from infants through adulthood. In a unique venture, BRAINS has developed an interdisciplinary team of experts working collaboratively.
Responsibilities could include:
- Individual, family, and group outpatient treatment.
- Basic proficiency in computer use and technology for electronic medical records purposes is required.
- This position will require evening and Saturday hours on a regular basis; however, scheduling of specific hours can be coordinated to meet both clinical and employee needs.
- Collaboration with the clinical team, as well as with community resources is expected.
- Individuals with experience in outpatient therapy, Fully Licensed in Clinical Social Work or Psychologist.
- The candidate must be licensed by the State of Michigan.
- We are currently looking for an individual who may have training or interest in trauma, somatization disorders, pain, and medical complications.
Description of the organization:
BRAINS is an organization that has provided collaborative services for several years. We are accredited by the Committee for Accreditation of Rehabilitation (CARF). BRAINS works with individuals ranging from infancy through late adulthood, however, a majority of the clients served are looking for treatment for their children with challenges in behavior or mood regulation, have a neurodevelopmental disability, and families experiencing marital and/or family tension, or are seeking support. To meet these needs, the company is expanding services, enhancing interventions in the community.
BRAINS is one of the best pay to benefit eligible practices in West Michigan for full time employees. We have a highly competitive compensation plan with high pay and a 401(k) plan for all employees both full time and part time. For full time employees there are additional benefits including health insurance, dental/vision insurance beginning first day of employment and company paid short term/long term disability insurance and life/AD&D insurance. It is expected that this position will be available in the office at 35-40 hours/week (scheduling at least 30 clients/week.) Compensation is based on a percent of fees collected with opportunities for growth within the company if desired.
Please send resume and cover letter of interest Attn: Jo Ann Atkinson, Human Resources Director, via e-mail (email@example.com) or faxed to 616-365-8971.