Posting: Therapist - Judson Center
February 16, 2023
Therapist - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
In-home & Outpatient Positions Available
Warren & Royal Oak
Full Time, Part Time, & Contingent
- Flexible Work Schedule Options
- 401(k) Match
- Supplemental Insurances
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonus Program
- Pet Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
Join our growing team, committed to service excellence!
About Judson Center – Since 1924, Judson Center has been a leader in human services. We have locations in five counties, Wayne, Washtenaw, Oakland, Macomb and Genesee, providing compassionate and comprehensive services to thousands of children, adults, and families annually.
Our Core Values are • Passion • Service • Celebration!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assessments and treatment plan development using a person-centered, solution-focused approach.
- Evidence based treatment to children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Collaboration with collateral professionals, referral sources, and providers of ancillary service. Completes documentation in accordance with contractual requirements and agency guidelines.
- Clinical experience, knowledge of best practices, evidence based practice models, trauma informed care for children.
- Knowledge of family therapy theories, treatment philosophies and strategies of services, as well as community resources.
- Provide culturally competent services that shows sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Demonstrated competency in computer skills using electronic health record and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to comply with all applicable licensing rules, accreditation standards, code of ethics, insurance reimbursement rules, and Judson Center’s policies and procedures.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology.
- State licensure in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology.
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License, appropriate insurance and use of own vehicle.
Judson Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of a person so classified. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and perform other duties as assigned for the good of the consumers, the program, the department and the agency.