Request a modified plan of work

The Plan of Work serves as a statement of the student's academic objectives and constitutes a contract between the student and the university. The Plan of Work should be completed with the guidance of the student's academic advisor. Complete this form for a change in status, withdraw from the program, withdraw from a class, change in course sequence and leave of absence. 

Request for a Modified Plan of Work 

For questions on this form, contact the Office of Admissions and Student Services at or 313-577-4409.