Grady-Fletcher has been a therapist at Detroit Unity Temple-Temple Counseling Center in Detroit since 1991, providing spiritually oriented counseling to individuals, couples and families. She also has experience as a behavior specialist and school social worker with the Detroit Public Schools and as a clinical social worker with Lafayette Clinic in Detroit.
Grady-Fletcher has been a member of the School of Social Work’s part-time faculty since 1989, teaching juvenile delinquency and social functioning; diversity, oppression and social functioning; human behavior in the social environment; psychopathology of childhood; and psychosocial adaption. She has also taught continuing education courses for Wayne State and Detroit Public Schools. She is a member of the National Association of Social Workers, the Academy of Certified Social Workers, and the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
Degrees and Certifications
- M.S.W., Wayne State University
- B.S., Sociology, Eastern Michigan University
- Licensed Master Social Worker
- Juvenile delinquency and social functioning
- Diversity, oppression and social functioning
- Human behavior in the social environment
- Psychopathology of childhood
- Psychosocial adaption
- SW 6535 Juvenile Delinquency and Social Functioning
- SW 3110 Diversity, Oppression and Social Functioning
- SW 3510 Human Behavior in Social Environment
- SW 8510 Psychopathology of Childhood
- SW 0750 Psychosocial Adaptation