Lori Klein-Shapiro has been part-time faculty at the Wayne State University School of Social Work since 2006. She is also a family counselor and family counselor supervisor for the Oakland County Friend of the Court, Sixth Circuit Court, Pontiac, Mich.
Degrees and Certifications
- M.S.W., Wayne State University
- B.S., Human Resource Development, Oakland University
- Certificate of Dispute Resolution, Wayne State University
- Oakland County Leadership Academy, Pontiac, Mich.
- Field seminar online
- Integrative seminar
- Macro practice
Areas of Expertise
- Social welfare policy
- Macro Practice
- Individual and group solution-based treatment
- Faculty advising for field placements