Susan Radzilowski received her MSW from The University of Michigan where she concentrated in Interpersonal Practice. Radzilowski is fully licensed in both clinical and macro practice and is also a fully approved as a School Social Worker.
Radzilowski is a member of the National Association of Social Workers and has earned the NASW Certificate in Core Supervision. She has been a member of the Michigan NASW Chapter Ethics Committee (CEC) for eight years and was served as Chair of the CEC in 2017 and 2018. Radzilowski is also a member of Michigan Association of Infant Mental Health and is an endorsed Infant Family Specialist IMH II.
Radzilowski has a private practice in Farmington Hills, Michigan where she specializes in treating children, adolescents, and college age adults as well as providing parenting support.
Degrees and Certifications
• BS, Central Michigan Universe
• Member of Academy of Certified Social Workers - ACSW
• Certificate in Core Supervisor – NASW Michigan
• NASW Michigan: Clinical Concerns and Gender Identity – NASW Michigan
• IMH-E® (II) Infant Family Specialist – Endorsed by Michigan Association of Infant Mental Health
• Full Permanent Approval as Michigan School Social Worker
• LMSW in Michigan in Clinical and Macro
- Ethics and Values in Social Work
- School Social Work
- Social Work Services with Transgender and Gender Expansive Youth and their Families
- Interpersonal Practice with Children and Youth
Areas of Expertise
• School Social Work,
• Cognitive Behavior Therapy
• Social Work Ethics
• Clinical Supervision
• Infant Mental Health
• Mental Health Consultation
• Trauma Informed SW Interventions with Children and Youth