Susan Radzilowski received her MSW from The University of Michigan where she concentrated in Interpersonal Practice. Radzilowski is fully licensed in both clinical and macro practice and is also a fully approved as a School Social Worker.
Radzilowski is a member of the National Association of Social Workers and has earned the NASW Certificate in Core Supervision. She has been a member of the Michigan NASW Chapter Ethics Committee (CEC) for eight years and was served as Chair of the CEC in 2017 and 2018. Radzilowski is also a member of Michigan Association of Infant Mental Health and is an endorsed Infant Family Specialist IMH II.
Radzilowski has a private practice in Farmington Hills, Michigan where she specializes in treating children, adolescents, and college age adults as well as providing parenting support.
Click here to view Curriculum Vitae
Degrees and Certifications
• BS, Central Michigan Universe
• Member of Academy of Certified Social Workers - ACSW
• Certificate in Core Supervisor – NASW Michigan
• NASW Michigan: Clinical Concerns and Gender Identity – NASW Michigan
• IMH-E® (II) Infant Family Specialist – Endorsed by Michigan Association of Infant Mental Health
• Full Permanent Approval as Michigan School Social Worker
• LMSW in Michigan in Clinical and Macro
- Ethics and Values in Social Work
- School Social Work
- Social Work Services with Transgender and Gender Expansive Youth and their Families
- Interpersonal Practice with Children and Youth
Areas of Expertise
• School Social Work,
• Cognitive Behavior Therapy
• Social Work Ethics
• Clinical Supervision
• Infant Mental Health
• Mental Health Consultation
• Trauma Informed SW Interventions with Children and Youth