Posting: Therapist, Integrated Care Services - Judson Center
March 21, 2023
Therapist, Integrated Care Services
Judson Center, Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC)
Work Location: Positions Available in Macomb and Oakland County
Up to $3000 Sign-On Bonus
Flexible, Non-Traditional Work Schedule Opportunities
Full Time, Part Time, Contractual positions available!
Do you hold your Master's degree and at minimum of a limited licensure in social work, counseling or psychology or will you be obtaining your degree this Spring? If so, we would like to speak with you! Join our team of professionals, committed to the highest quality care!
Judson Center’s In-Home Family Treatment program is seeking licensed and limited license therapists to join our behavioral health team at our expanding integrated behavioral health center in Warren.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- High quality clinical care with skills in MI, co-occurring disorders, and trauma
- Effective didactic skills
- Team mentality
- Exceptional ability to communicate and problem-solve with others
- Self-accountability and follow through
- Culturally competency that shows sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Some community-based services required
- Master’s Degree in a human services field and LLMSW, LMSW, LLPC, LPC
- Valid Michigan Drivers license, insurance
Why join Judson Center?
- Competitive compensation along with a full benefits package
- Flexible work schedule that supports work-life balance
- Professional development
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of a person so classified. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and perform other duties as assigned for the good of the consumers, the program, the department and the agency.
No phone calls please. Judson Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer