Posting: Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center
August 3, 2020
is currently seeking a LMSW to provide teletherapy outpatient behavioral health services for our Madison Heights, MI location. This is a Monday through Friday Full-Time position with benefits.
Looking for a therapist experienced with (but will provide additional training):
· Substance Use & Co-occurring Disorders
· Medication-Assisted Treatment
· Assessment, Clinical Evaluation, Treatment Planning
· Individual, Family, Group Therapy
· Didactic Educational Groups
· Discharge/Aftercare Planning
· Managed care authorization process
· Monitoring, documenting, and reporting client progress
· Master of Social Work Degree (MSW) from an accredited College or University.
· Fully Licensed by State of Michigan LARA.
· MCBAP CAADC or eligibility to file a development plan at hire.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written formats.
· Commitment to provide excellent customer service.
· Ability to utilize necessary computer hardware and software.
· Knowledge of the 12 Step programs preferred.
Advantages of employment with Sacred Heart:
· Full benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Generous paid time off
· Liability Insurance provided
· Access to CEU training opportunities
· Working with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
· Bi-weekly paychecks
· Pre-Tax and Post-Tax Retirement Savings Plan
· Employee Assistance Program Services
· PUBLIC SEVICE LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) PROGRAM for eligible student loans – Sacred Heart qualifies as a non-profit 501(c)(3) employer for PSLF Program
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements listed should include a cover letter describing why you are the right person for this position along with your resume (as a Word document ONLY) and send email or fax to Attention: Heidi at fax number 248-658-1120. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED WILL BE CONSIDERED.