Posting: Restorative Counseling Services
December 7, 2020
Restorative Counseling Services is delighted to announce independent contractor position openings in our Farmington Hills office and telehealth services. We are actively expanding our team of highly skilled Master and Doctoral level mental health professionals. Additionally, we are interested in Bachelor level therapists who have experience working with children and families.
Restorative Counseling Services encourages, enlightens, and empowers boys and men to be the leaders that they are destined to be. Our goal is to break the emotional, social, and academic barriers that are hindering our young men from reaching their full potential.
We are seeking:
- Therapists interested in working with our unique and specific client-population, African American males, ages 10 – 40.
- Therapists interested in providing part-time services up to 20 hours per week; mostly evening and Saturday appointments expected with flexible arrangements; and
- Therapists who do not have a competing practice within the vicinity.
Restorative Counseling Services offers:
- A pleasant and professional atmosphere with spacious offices, staff lounge and a group room.
- A collaborative environment that aims to grow clinical skills in the interest of clients.
- Participation with a large array of insurance programs.
- An efficient billing system.
- A free-standing clinician friendly group.
- Established referral relationships with insurance companies, physicians, attorneys, and school personnel.
- A place where therapists can concentrate on their practices without having to worry about day-to-day details of practice management.
Restorative Counseling Services provides highly relevant services in a rapidly evolving mental health environment driven by the recent COVID pandemic and racial justice and reckoning protests.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Mark Winston at firstname.lastname@example.org or Louis Allen at email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website: www.restorativecsllc.com.