Posting: School Based Clinician/Case Manager - César Chávez Academy High School
February 22, 2021
The School Based Clinician/Case Manager is responsible for providing mental health services to students and their families who are eligible to receive services. Services include in-school child therapy and case management; In -home-therapeutic services, treatment groups and case management services to parents experiencing psycho-social stressors. The Clinician/Case Manager provides guidance, support and/or referrals to assist students with increasing their overall level of functioning in the areas of emotional health, academic, family life and involvement in their community. Clinicians/Case Manager also provide consultative support to teachers and faculty members. Services shall include: conducting educational training's, classroom observations and developing behavioral plans.
Position will be based at César Chávez Academy High School and will work with students in grades 9-12.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION. END DATE WILL BE JUNE 21st
Master's Degree in social work, clinical psychology or related mental health field.
Has one year experience and training in examination, evaluation and treatment of minors and their families.
Required Certification & Licensure:
- Hold an active LLMSW, LMSW, LLPC, LPC, TLLP. Will require DHS clearance and NPI number.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and have access to a private vehicle for day to day job performance.
- Must adhere to CDC guidelines for current school operation.
- Able to follow a hybrid schedule (both in-person and remote learning) based on school plan. Must also be flexible in scheduling.
- Fluency in Spanish Preferred.
Preferred contact phone number: (313) 481-3136