Posting: Clinician/Case Manager
February 22, 2021
The Clinician/Case Manager is part of a comprehensive service team that provides clinical behavioral health services to an assigned adult caseload using evidence-based practice modalities. Primary responsibilities include comprehensive assessment, treatment planning, psychotherapy, case management, and coordination of services to best promote overall health, wellness, and recovery for the assigned caseload. Caseload varies from moderate and severe, with overlapping disorders of mental illness, substance use, and medical health. Fluency in Spanish required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Clinical Psychology from an accredited school.
- LMSW, LLMSW, LP, LLP, or other appropriate state licensure/certification.
- Minimum of one year experience in clinical services to individuals with severe mental illness, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and severe emotional disturbances/disruptive behaviors.
- Training in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of adults with emotional disorders.
- Bilingual – Fluency in Spanish required.
$46,023 to 53,840 (Full-Time/Non Union)
Full benefits package available, including: Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays, 403B employer matching, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Life & Accidental Death Insurance, and Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance.
Preferred contact phone number: (313) 481-3136