Posting: THE GUIDANCE CENTER
March 18, 2021
THE GUIDANCE CENTER IS SEEKING QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
AVAILABLE FULL TIME OPENINGS:
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
Must have 1 year experience working as part of an ACT team and 2 years experience working with adults with serious mental illness. Masters Degree & State Licensure Required. $2,000 Sign-On Bonus.
Bachelors Degree & State Licensure, & 1 year experience (includes internship) required.
Adult Behavioral Health
Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
Level I: Bachelors Degree & 1 year experience (includes internship) required.
Level II: Masters Degree, State Licensure & 1 year experience (includes internship) required. $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
WHAT WE OFFER:
As an eligible full-time employee at The Guidance Center, you can take advantage of a variety of great benefits for you and your family, including:
- Excellent Compensation
- Affordable, Comprehensive Medical Benefits Plans
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10.5 Observed Company Holidays
- Outstanding Growth Opportunities
We are looking for Therapists in the following programs:
- ADULT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- CHILDREN'S HOME BASED
- CHILDRENS OUTPATIENT & SUD
- INTELLECTUAL & DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES (IDD)
- MULTISYSTEMIC THERAPY (MST)
- INFANT & EARLY CHILDHOOD MENTAL HEALTH
Masters Degree & State Licensure Required.
Must have 1 year experience (includes internship). $2,000 Sign-On Bonus.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line at:
13101 Allen Rd. Southgate, Ml 48195