Posting: OUTPATIENT THERAPIST
April 15, 2021
**$5,000 Sign on Bonus with 3 Year Commitment**
SUMMARY: Perform initial clinical assessments to determine eligibility and service needs to those individuals requesting services at HBH. Provide brief outpatient therapy services to persons with serious mental illness, serious emotional disturbance, or developmental disabilities. Provide co-occurring services for persons with substance use disorders in addition to mental health disorders. Provide therapy to children and adults in individual, family, and/or group sessions. Work closely with case manager, psychiatrist, nursing and paraprofessional employees in a team approach to management mental health services.
WORK HOURS: Full Time, 40 hours per week.
1. Master’s Degree required in Social Work, Psychology, or other related Human Service field.
2. State of Michigan Registration as a Licensed Masters Social Worker, or Licensed Professional Counselor required. Will also consider Limited Licensed clinicians ( LLMSW, LLPC)
3. Knowledge and/or experience assisting people diagnosed with substance use disorders, must be willing to work towards CADC certification.
4. Previous experience with facilitation of groups preferred.
5. Proficient computer skills necessary, with experience utilizing Excel & Microsoft Word programs.
6. Appointment is subject to a criminal background check and negative urine drug screen.
7. Must be at least 18 years of age; possess a valid driver's license; and provide own transportation.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Manistique, MI
APPLY IN WRITING TO: Jenni Russo, Human Resources Administrative Assistant
3865 S. Mackinac Trail
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
FAX - (906) 635-3760
DEADLINE: Open Until Filled