Posting: Intersectional Insight
July 1, 2021
Description: Intersectional Insight, PLLC is offering an innovative opportunity for new clinical social work graduates looking to continue their education and work towards licensure in an empowering professional environment. Our goal is to help you gain the contact hours, supported practice experience and supervision necessary to become fully licensed practitioners in the State of Michigan.
While also learning the practical skills necessary to build your own private practice once your full license is achieved.
Role: Limited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LLMSW) providing individual mental health treatment to adults with a range of diagnoses and motivated for treatment support.
•W2 Position - Competitive hourly wage
•One on One Weekly Licensing Supervision from an NASW Certified Licensing Supervisor
•Fully Furnished Office Space – Great Location 11 Mile & Woodward
•Telehealth Option to work from home part-time.
•COVID- Policies and Practices in place
•Electronic Health Record
•Sliding Fee Options
•Easy Billing/Co-pay Collection
•Marketing and Referral Stream Support
•Supportive of your scope of practice
•Goal of helping you build your own private practice.
Responsibilities Via direct interview with a client, you will conduct screenings and perform a comprehensive assessment to evaluate the mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and medical needs of adults for mental health and support services.
You will assess, evaluate, formulate, and implement treatment plans for and with individual clients.
- You will provide individual psychotherapy support and follow-up as appropriate based on results of evaluation and assessment.
- You will provide early interventions and referrals to specialty mental health services, including referral for psychiatric support services and inpatient treatment programs if needed.
- You will document findings in client records according to established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- You will maintain client records, inclusive of all mandated agency forms in accordance with agency practices, NASW guidelines and state/federal Confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- You will keep all records and information confidential while maintaining confidentiality regarding privileged administrative and client information in a professional and ethical manner.
- You will keep a case load as required and ensure case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services provided in a timely manner and consistent with agency, insurance, and ethical guidelines.
- You will be open to and actively address members concerns with regards to treatment issues.
- You will report suspected child and/or elder abuse and follow up on all such reports.
- You will attend weekly supervision meetings on time and prepared for each meeting.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To Apply: You must be a graduate of an accredited MSW Program with a valid LLMSW license and individual liability/malpractice insurance.
To be successful in this position you must be highly motivated to practice, able to demonstrate strong administrative skills such as completing notes, responding to client requests, scheduling appointments, creating referral streams, and ensuring appropriate documentation is completed on time. Be available weekly for licensing supervision meetings. Be available monthly for group consultation. In addition, you must have a good understanding of how systemic oppression impacts mental well-being, be LGBTQIA2S+ affirming, Sex & Body Positive, with good self-awareness and openness to have authentic dialogue with others. Those seeking to work in the field of treatment for trauma, mood, personality, dissociative, SUD, and adjustment disorders will align well with our overall scope of practice.
Please send a cover letter demonstrating how you can be successful in this position along with your CV including references.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
Preferred contact phone number: (248) 703-4920