Posting: Intersectional Insight, PLLC - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
July 8, 2021
Intersectional Insight, PLLC is offering an opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker looking for private practice support. Our goal is to provide the right balance of administrative and office backing needed to allow you to be a fully independent practitioner. We strive to provide you a professional, peaceful, and trustworthy work environment.
Role: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LMSW) providing individual mental health treatment to adults with a range of diagnoses and motivated for treatment support.
- Competitive Fee Split
- Fully Furnished Stylish Office Space – Great Location 11 Mile & Woodward
- Telehealth Option to work from home part-time.
- COVID-Policies and Practices in place
- Electronic Health Record
- Insurance Reimbursement & Sliding Fee Options
- Easy Billing/Co-pay Collection
- Group Case Consultation Offered
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Accessible Building/Onsite Parking
- Direct Deposit
- Marketing and Referral Stream Support
- Supportive of your scope of practice Responsibilities
- Via direct interview with a client, you will conduct screenings and perform a comprehensive assessment to evaluate the mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and medical needs of adults for mental health and support services.
- You will assess, evaluate, formulate, and implement treatment plans for and with individual clients.
- You will provide individual psychotherapy support and follow-up as appropriate based on results of evaluation and assessment.
- You will provide early interventions and referrals to specialty mental health services, including referral for psychiatric support services and inpatient treatment programs if needed.
- You will document findings in client records according to established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- You will maintain client records, inclusive of all mandated agency forms in accordance with agency practices, NASW guidelines and state/federal Confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- You will keep all records and information confidential while maintaining confidentiality regarding privileged administrative and client information in a professional and ethical manner.
- You will keep a case load as required and ensure case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services provided in a timely manner and consistent with agency, insurance, and ethical guidelines.
- You will be open to and actively address members concerns with regards to treatment issues.
- You will report suspected child and/or elder abuse and follow up on all such reports.
To Apply: You must be a graduate of an accredited MSW Program with a valid LMSW license and individual liability/malpractice insurance.
To be successful in this position you must be highly motivated to practice, able to demonstrate strong administrative skills such as completing notes, responding to client requests, scheduling appointments, creating referral streams, and ensuring appropriate documentation is completed on time.
In addition, you must have a good understanding of how systemic oppression impacts mental well-being, be LGBTQIA2S+ affirming, Sex & Body Positive, with good self-awareness and openness to have authentic dialogue with others. Those seeking to work in the field of treatment for trauma, mood, personality, dissociative, SUD, and adjustment disorders will align well with our overall scope of practice. Please send a cover letter demonstrating how you can be successful in this position along with your CV including references.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
Website: www.intersectionalinsight.com – please visit the website to learn about our mission and
phone number: 248-703-4920