Posting: PSYCHOTHERAPIST JOB
July 30, 2021
- Master's (Preferred)
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Niyama Center is seeking experienced, passionate, licensed therapists to join our group private practice! We are looking for people that are able to add alternative therapies and holistic approaches to our array of already expanded, non-traditional therapeutic techniques. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a motivated, self-directed individual who is excited about what they do!
- Therapist must have a passion to work with young adult professional women.
- Therapist must be able to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community (Niyama Center will provide referrals as well).
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about continued learning and has a desire to keep improving themselves as well as their clients.
- Candidate must have great communication skills, an independent and driven nature, the ability to work collaboratively with other providers and have a desire to contribute their skills and expertise to enhance our ability to serve our clients and grow our practice.
- The candidate will be considered a 1099 contractor of Niyama Center.
Niyama is a group private practice in Birmingham, Michigan. We are fully virtual at this time. We are looking for clinicians that want to work in the area for when we do open a space.
Our providers see a wide variety of clients, with a specialty in women’s issues, LGBTQ+ populations, life changes, anxiety, depression, relationship trauma. We are also openly accepting of ALL people and do not tolerate hate, discrimination or negative viewpoints. We specialize in offering alternative healing approaches such as Yoga, Meditation, DBT/CBT/EFT and other related modalities. We provide a positive environment for contractor therapists to work, grow and learn. Check out our website for more information on who we are! www.niyamacenter.com (currently under construction)
Ideal candidates have:
- Masters Degree in Social Work (LLMSW, LMSW or LPC)
- Licensed in the state of Michigan as an LLMSW, LMSW or LPC
- 1 - 3 years of experience in mental health/psychotherapy, particularly in working with trauma, anxiety, and depression (or comfortable working with these types of issues)
- Experience with CBT, DBT, EMDR (a plus)
- Comfortable working with clients virtually
- Highly skilled in expressing ideas and instructions, verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely
- A team player, able to communicate effectively and accept constructive criticism
- Looking to grow with us and stay with us for many years to come
- Full Time and part-time (part-time can grow to full-time)
- Hours are flexible
- Compensation is based upon a fair percentage (to be discussed upon contracting)
Niyama Center offers:
- Advertising, page(s) on website, networking opportunities
- Private, HIPAA Compliant email.
- Electronic Records Systems
- Administrative, billing and scheduling support so that you can focus on client care
- If you are not credentialed with insurance panels, we will assist you in the credentialing process
- Professional development assistance and support
As a contractor, you get to determine your caseload, hours, and growth depending on your own availability! This is the perfect job for anyone getting their feet wet in private practice or looking to move into a full-time role. If you are interested, please send: A progress note writing sample, Resume and cover letter entailing your areas of expertise and specialty training to Niyama Center.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Master's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote, must be in state of MI
phone number: 248-914-1468
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org