Posting: St. Rita Family Services, Inc.
October 20, 2021
Social workers/Case Managers for the Maternal Infant Health Program
*Must have Licenses:
St. Rita Family Services, Inc., deliver and provide services to the community. Our programs promote & support the health and well-being of pregnant women and infants. Through our homes visits we deliver the sense of worthiness, confidence and empower women to have a healthy birth outcome. We are a Maternal Infant Health Program certified under the MDHHS.
MIHP is an in-home visiting program to help with prenatal care, childbirth education, WIC,
and provide mother with referrals to baby pantries that give out free items. Social workers, through home visits, will provide educations, referrals and emotional support during pregnancy and thereafter for their infants.
We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic, and confident individual who enjoys working independently in the community.
- Conduct assessments for pregnant women or their infant
- Conduct monthly follow up visits with mother
- Educate and support mothers on healthy pregnancies, and heathy babies
- Document and complete progress notes on each visit and submit on file
- Assist mother with community referrals to receive free baby items from pantries
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential within HIPAA requirement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Years of Experience:
1 to 2 Years minimum
Experience in Home Visits and MIHP (Preferable) Willing to train
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work
Contract position- $ 30.00 per visit/per patient (2-3 days/weeks)
Email/Fax your resume: