Posting: Compliance Analyst - The Children's Center
December 8, 2021
· Dedicated-We are devoted, dedicated and always willing to pitch in.
· Passionate-We are passionate about what we do
· Accountable-We do what we say.
· Can Do Attitude- We have a "Can Do" attitude.
· Respectful- We always treat co-workers, donors and children and families with respect,
courtesy and patience.
As a Compliance Analyst your responsibilities are:
- Conduct internal audits, identify gaps, and communicate results
- Oversee the dissemination and tabulation of internal audit results (Medicaid Claims; PHQ Compliance; Treatment plans; others as assigned)
- Dissemination of CAPs, tracking of strategy implementation.
- Provides accurate and informative products with 95% accuracy (reports, spreadsheets, PowerPoints, charts, graphs, briefs, etc.) that are visually meaningful with minimal review required.
- Produce data analysis, trends, and standard reporting which enables the organization to monitor, evaluate, and improve performance.
- Compiles qualitative and quantitative data for the Quality Improvement initiatives for the agency
Master's Degree in Business Administration, Social Work, Psychology, or other related field required.
Robust Health Care and Benefit Package including:
- Vision and Dental Plan sponsored 100% by The Children’s Center
- Matching 3% 403(b) retirement plan after one year, fully vested after two years of employment
- 160 hours of paid time off your first year, 200 hours your 2nd year, up to 280 hours
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability sponsored 100% by The Children’s Center
- Longevity Pay
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Critical Illness
- Voluntary Life, voluntary spouse, and dependent life
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Shield (prepaid legal services)
Please click on the "Apply Now" Button below, to apply for and/or view this job posting.