Posting: Multiple Positions - The Yunion
July 11, 2022
Do you want to impact youth and families in the Metro Detroit Area?
Do you want to make a difference and real impact in the community?
Do you have a passion for working with the youth?
Do you want to work in a family-like environment?
Are you a motivated and curious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you believe at the end of the matter, love is the answer?
If so, the Yunion would love for you to join our growing team.
The Yunion is a faith-centered 501c3 non‐profit organization that serves youth and families in Metro Detroit. Our mission is to counter negative cultural influences that misdirect the lives of youth by raising awareness and strengthening families through innovative prevention programming, education, parental engagement, mentoring and counseling. We strive to offer holistic services with a wraparound approach to meet the needs of our community.
Why Join the Yunion?
The Yunion is composed of a dynamic team of compassionate professionals that are committed to improving the lives of the youth and families that we serve. We have a common belief that at the end of the matter, love is the answer. If you want a purposeful and impactful career, working in a warm and family-like environment, join our team!
We are currently hiring for:
- Chief Operations Officer (Full Time)
- Executive Assistant (The CATTA) (Part Time)
- Executive Assistant (Full Time)
- Special Projects Manger (Part Time)
- Marketing and Communications Manager (Full Time)
Top Reasons Why You Should Work at the Yunion!
- The organizations mission and vision in working with the youth and strengthening families
- Our jobs are relevant, valuable and make a difference in the lives of our employees and the community
- We respect and love one another
- We provide a work environment that allows employee autonomy and leadership
- Recognition for hard work and dedication with the implementation of new performance bonus program
- Company promotes from within and allows employees to move up in the company
- Wonderful place where you can learn and grow so that you can do more things that will enrich your life
- Provides developmental opportunities to help take your career to a whole new level
- Excellent communication with employees and management team
- Treated like family here
- Health benefits and wellness programs
- 401k Plans for full-time employees
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal days, and Holidays
- Management is understanding and approachable
- Great opportunities to better yourself and be part of a team
- Awesome employee incentive programs
- Great company-wide events
- Receive training on how to perform your job
- You will have opportunities to attend training to better yourself!
- Friendly work environment
- Employee handbooks are easy to understand and worded carefully to answer any questions
- You have an equal opportunity to grow within the company
- Your concerns, ideas, and input are seriously taken into account.
- Leadership listens and cares about you!
- Friendly co-workers and great work atmosphere
The Yunion provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment or contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Yunion complies with applicable state and local laws.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org