Posting: Clinical Therapist - Clinton Counseling Center, Mount Clemens MI
October 20, 2022
Full-time Clinical Therapist – Clinton Counseling Center
As a full-time Clinical Therapist at Clinton Counseling Center, you will be responsible for providing quality care for substance use and mental health clients in a small non-profit outpatient clinic located in Mount Clemens, MI.
- Provide quality outpatient treatment for substance use and mental health clients.
- Complete Intake assessments, treatment planning, and providing group and individual therapy to assigned clients.
- Discharge planning and thorough clinical documentation.
- Advocating for clients needing higher or different levels of care.
- Candidates must possess an LLMSW/LMSW or LLPC/LPC.
- Must possess a CAADC or be willing to submit a MCBAP development plan.
- Completion of a clinical degree at an accredited university.
- Valid, state-issued clinical license.
- Clear criminal record.
- Refined interpersonal and diagnostic techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Those with lived experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- 403(b) + 10% match
- Life Insurance
Why Join Clinton Counseling Center?
Clinton Counseling Center's mission is to provide hope and healing for those we serve. We are a well-established outpatient clinic located in the heart of Macomb County serving MH and SUD populations. Licensure supervision is provided for both LLMSWs and LLPCs. Flexibility in scheduling to meet clinician’s needs with evening and Saturday hours available. One thing Clinton Counseling Center is big on is food. We love having potlucks and Door-Dashing. We promise you will not go hungry working here!
You can also fax your documents to 586/468-4505 Attn: Kristin Boutell.