Posting: Independent Contractor - The Boketto Center
October 25, 2022
About Boketto Center
The Boketto Center is a holistic mental wellness center that specializes in complex trauma treatment. Our mission is to ally with you in creating wellness practices that empower your best self. We value services that honor your mind, body, and spirit. Together, we will help you tap into your inner wisdom and strength through counseling, psychotherapy, meditation training, yoga, and acupuncture.
You're passionate about your budding career in clinical social work and are looking for a practice that specializes in complex trauma treatment.
You are incredibly passionate about trauma treatment and want to be in a community with other practitioners who share your passion and values.
You've always been interested in private practice, but being a recent graduate you're considering if you need to "put in the time" at a non-profit agency or if you're even ready for the private practice world.
The truth is, you get to decide what your professional journey looks like and how you want to invest your time and skills.
If imposter syndrome is whispering in your ear, remember you have the right to make a living wage while developing your clinical skills in any setting.
In fact, starting your career in private practice gives you the flexibility and freedom you need to develop your own schedule, prioritize seeing your ideal clients that are within your scope of practice, and provide enough time to integrate new learning's.
Work-life balance can be exactly what you need as you go through this major life transition as you work to full licensure.
At Boketto Center, our mission is to reduce trauma in our community by providing comprehensive and holistic trauma treatment. We love the passion, excitement, and new perspectives that limited license clinicians bring to clinical work and we're here to provide guidance and support.
At our office, we provide LLMSWs:
- Documentation supervision so you can feel confident in your paperwork
- Optional twice monthly peer consult so you can learn from practitioners of all experience levels
- Have access to basic training for IFS, EMDR, safe and sound protocol, and somatic work so you can explore what trauma modalities align with your practice
- A feminist workplace structure that values self-awareness, transparency, curiosity, personal and professional growth, education, anti-racism, inclusivity, and giving back to the community.
- Independent Contractor (full time)
- must be licensed in the state of Michigan
- must have an interest or preference in working with trauma/PTSD/CPTSD
- at this time we are only hiring LLMSWs
- trauma-informed, main area of practice must be trauma, PTSD, and complex trauma, attachment trauma
Application (MUST include)
- cover letter -resume
What We Have to Offer
We know you will do your best work and feel energized by working with your ideal clients in an environment with like minded clinicians. Our team will provide you support as a clinician and as a business including administrative staff, office space, EMR, and more!
We have optional monthly peer consults and marketing meetings to help support your growth as a clinician in private practice.
We also offer optional free training for clinicians looking to strengthen their skills.
Full-time Pay: $50k-100k
Liz Eiten, LMSW, CCTP Founder & Psychotherapist
306 S. Washington Avenue
Royal Oak, MI 48067