Posting: Clinical Therapist - Lifeline Center, PLLC
January 20, 2023
Lifeline Center, PLLC is a community of helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of children, adults, families, and couples in our community. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative group of clinicians who value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our communities.
Provide outpatient psychotherapy services to clients in person or virtually. This is a contracted position with competitive split fees.
Furnished office provided for in person sessions. EMR, credentialing, billing, and some marketing and scheduling provided.
- conducting individual, couple, or family therapy sessions on time and ethically,
- completing intake assessments, process notes, treatment plans, and other necessary paperwork as needed,
- ensure client files are kept up to date with required paperwork,
- utilize therapeutic interventions within your expertise.
- Self-determined schedule
- Fee split
- Master's (Required)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- professional license in the state of Michigan (Required)
- Clinton Township, MI 48038, Hazel Park, MI 48030 and Hybrid/remote
- Flexible schedule
- Designated in-person support staff on site at every campus to serve clients
- Designated scheduler
- Dedicated billing department
- We handle all credentialing/paneling for you
- Steady referrals
- Fully furnished offices
- Continual therapist support
- Monthly staff meetings
- Electronic medical records
- High collection rate
- Professional payroll with bi-weekly pay
- Electronic medical records/billing
- Cloud-based software: So you can work from anywhere
- Paperless office
- Complete schedule flexibility On average, our new therapists are able to build a full caseload within 4-6 weeks.