Posting: LLMSW-Clinical Therapist- Unwritten Endings, LLC- Howell MI
March 20, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- Choose your own hours
Work Location: In person
We are seeking a LLMSW clinician to join our team!
Unwritten Endings, LLC is a private mental health practice in Howell, MI comprised of helping professionals working to enhance the psychological well-being of children, adolescents, young adults, and families.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Master’s education or higher in social work
- Graduate studies GPA of 3.7 or higher.
- Holder of a limited license to practice in the State of Michigan (must be in good standing).
Preferred Qualification Preferences:
- Skilled in developing rapport and effectively communicating with a diverse patient population.
- Effective organizational skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Independent, sound decision-making skills.
- Experience providing evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions.
- Ability to non-defensively receive and incorporate feedback productively into clinical and professional activities.
Ideal Areas of Interest:
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Animal Assisted Therapy
- Infant Mental Health
- Young Adults
- Able to hold 31+ client sessions per week
- Perform on-site clinical counseling services to patients of Unwritten Endings, LLC, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Unwritten Endings, LLC.
- Respond to patients’ requests for service or calls within one business day whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the Unwritten Endings, LLC website.
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Complete written records for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Unwritten Endings, LLC or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (no later than 24 hours from the start of the session). Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
- Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided consistent with the policy and rates for such services as established by Unwritten Endings, LLC.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by Unwritten Endings, LLC.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Unwritten Endings, LLC. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- Other duties which may by assigned by Unwritten Endings, LLC.
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Worker’s compensation
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Fully furnished office space
- Full caseload can be achieved in 30-90 days
- Free clinical supervision for LMSW license
Please submit a PDF version of your resume, cover letter, unofficial transcript, and confirmation of license status from the LARA ‘MiPLUS’ site to Clinical Director, Andrea Lunn, LMSW. [We are accepting applications for Spring 2023 graduates that have not yet received their LLMSW]
Applicants without ALL of these attachments to their email will not be considered.