Graduate Certificates

Students in the program leading to the Master of Social Work degree or those who have a Masters in Social Work degree may also participate in the following graduate certificate programs:

All courses in the following certificate program are drawn from existing courses within the doctoral program curriculum. The following certificates may be of interest to those who are considering obtaining a doctoral degree in social work but may need more time to prepare an application or who wish to "test the waters" prior to admission into a doctoral program. 

Enrollment for the following are currently on hold: Social Work Practice with Families and Couples certificate and the Research and Evaluation certificate. Read the Gainful Employment Disclosure.

We will create and advance knowledge, prepare a diverse student body to thrive, and positively impact local and global communities.