Graduate Certificates/Dual Title Program
Students in the program leading to the Master of Social Work degree may also participate in the following graduate certificate and dual-title and joint-degree programs:
- Gerontology Certificate (WSU School of Social Work)
- Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Abuse Studies (CADAS, WSU School of Social Work)
- Developmental Disabilities Certificate (Developmental Disabilities Institute)
- Infant Mental Health Dual Title Program (Merrill Palmer Skillman Institute for Child & Family Development)
- Social Work / Public Health Joint Degree Program (WSU School of Social Work)
The Social Work Practice with Families and Couples certificate is currently on hold. Read the Gainful Employment Disclosure.