Macro Programmatic Assessment and Evaluation
Jason T. Carbone, PhD, MSW presents " Programmatic Assessment and Evaluation: A Primer ", which describes the different types of evaluations, CDC framework, and the seven tasks for evaluation.
- Create a professional-quality evaluation plan for an identified program or intervention.
- Utilize evidence and best practices to develop a professional-quality evaluation plan for an identified program.
- Discuss evaluation needs with field instructor and other key employees to determine programmatic assessment and evaluation needs.
- Assess an organization's programmatic needs via the appropriate assessment or evaluation method.
- Create a plan for evaluating an organization's programmatic needs through the appropriate form of evaluation.
Steps to complete this course:
- Pay for the course: The cost of the lecture with CEs is $15. The lecture is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 1 Continuing Education Clock Hour. Non-Social Workers will obtain a certificate of completion. Payment must be submitted to obtain course content. Please use your computer, (not a phone), to pay. Click here to pay for this course.
Complete Course: You will be sent a document containing course materials and Post-Test. Complete the directions in this document.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before completing it, you will have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refunds will be issued. Visit our Contact Page for more information in regards to payments.
For further information or any questions, please contact the CE department at firstname.lastname@example.org.