Social Work Supervision
"Social Work Supervision: How supervision can enhance your work and professional growth" presented by Carla Barron, PhD, LMSW, IMH-E®, will explore practice standards in social work supervision and social work ethical practice. Participants will also learn ways to advocate for high-quality social work supervision.
- Define three types of supervision used within social work practice
- Describe the roles of the supervisee and supervisor in social work supervision
- Explain how having a reflective stance can enhance the supervisory relationship & experience
- Summarize why reflection and self-awareness are essential to ethical social work practice
- Describe ways to advocate for high-quality social work supervision
Steps to complete this course:
- Pay for the course: The cost of the lecture with CEs is $15. The lecture is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 1 Continuing Education Clock Hour. Non-Social Workers will obtain a certificate of completion. Payment must be submitted to obtain course content. Please use your computer, (not a phone), to pay. Click here to pay for this course.
Complete Course: You will be sent a document containing course materials and Post-Test. Complete the directions in this document.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before completing it, you will have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refunds will be issued. Visit our Contact Page for more information in regards to payments.
For further information or any questions, please contact the CE department at firstname.lastname@example.org.