No Time for Goodbye: When a Loved One’s Death Is Traumatic
Felecia Berry, L.M.S.W. presents "No Time for Goodbye: When a Loved One's Death is Traumatic: A Clinician's Guide to Helping Surviving Heal". This workshop will serve as a clinician's guide to helping survivors heal from the traumatic death of a loved one by utilizing therapeutic support and culturally appropriate community resources.
- Identify behaviors characteristic of traumatic death
- Recognize normal vs. complicated grief
- Utilize clinical interventions
Steps to complete this course:
- View the course presentation
- Complete the post-test and evaluation quiz
- Pay for the course: The cost of the course is $15, and payment can be submitted via our online store before or after the successful completion of the post-test and evaluation. Please use your computer, (not a phone), to pay. The course is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 1 Continuing Education Clock Hours.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before taking it, you have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refund or CEs will be issued. Visit our Contact Page for more information in regards to payments.
For questions or comments regarding this online course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org