Embracing Wellness and Daily Self-Care
Led by licensed clinical social worker, WSU alumni board member, and social innovator Adijat Ogunyemi, DSW, LMSW, this training aims to increase a culture of wellness amongst the child and family system. It will examine potential warning signs and risk factors for burnout, compassion fatigue, and secondary trauma and equip practitioners in developing a workable self-care plan. As a result of this training, participants will be prepared to identify warning signs of secondary trauma, burnout, and compassion fatigue, develop a practical self-care plan, and develop an awareness of how to utilize mental health services.
- Increase awareness of secondary trauma in the workplace.
- Understand risk factors for burnout, and compassion fatigue and how to recognize it.
- Understand the importance of positive mental health to prevent work related stress & burnout using self-care practices.
- Understand how to access mental health services.
Steps to complete this course
- Pay for the course: The cost of the lecture with 3 Continuing Education Clock Hours (CECH) is $15. The course is open to all licensed social work practitioners. Non-Social Workers will obtain a certificate of completion. Payment must be submitted to obtain course content. Please use your computer, (not a phone), to pay. Click here to pay for this course
Complete Course: You will be sent a document containing course materials and Post-Test. Complete the directions in this document.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before completing it, you will have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refunds will be issued. Visit our Contact Page for more information in regards to payments.
For further information or any questions, please contact the CE department at firstname.lastname@example.org.