Scholarships and Financial Aid
The 2024-2025 Private Scholarship Application deadline is March 1, 2024 at 12 midnight. These scholarships are designed to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in academic programs offered by the WSU School of Social Work.
- List of scholarships offered through the School of Social Work is available on Academic Works
- Policy on Awarding School of Social Work Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Complete this online Scholarship Application to apply for a Social Work private scholarship(s).
- All Social Work scholarship applicants must also complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or an Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) application. Completion of this information will be verified through the WSU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Receipt of a scholarship award is contingent upon the following:
- Recipients must provide their name, a photo and general information regarding their qualifications for the award. This information will be sent to the scholarship donor.
- Recipients must be willing to meet with their scholarship donor in person or virtually if the donor desires.
- Recipients must submit a thank you letter for the scholarship donor through the WSU Thank-You Note Program.