Ethics Online Course
This CE course will explore the Michigan Social Work Licensure process and the connection between the Michigan Public Health Code, Social Work Code of Ethics and social work ethical practice. Participants will look at situations that may place social workers at risk of ethical missteps and review resources to assist practitioners to practice ethically.
- Describe the Michigan Regulatory Process for health licenses, including social work
- Discuss example situations that may place social workers at risk of ethical missteps
- Provide some resources to assist you as you strive to be an ethical practitioner
Steps to complete this course:
- View the course presentation
- Complete the post-test and evaluation quiz
- Pay for Course: The cost of the course is $15 and payment can be submitted via our online store after the successful completion of the post-test and evaluation. The course is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 1 Continuing Education Contact Hour in Ethics.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CEU certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before taking it, you have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refund or CEUs will be issued.
For questions or comments regarding this online email us at firstname.lastname@example.org