Professional Ethics and Boundaries in Social Work Home Visiting
"Professional Ethics and Boundaries in Social Work Home Visiting" presented by Carla Barron MSW PhD, this CE course will discuss the uniqueness of home visiting work and share information and strategies useful to social workers who do home visits.
- Define the words "ethics" & "boundaries" as they relate to social work.
- List the Ethical Values and Principles from the NASW Codes of Ethics
- Summarize why it is especially important for home visitors to consider the connection between the professional and personal.
- Explain at least one facet of social work practice that is especially challenging in home visiting work.
- Apply aspects of the "process method" of contextualizing ethical issues to a real-life ethical dilemma.
Steps to complete this course:
- Pay for the course: The cost of the lecture with CE's is $15. The lecture is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 1 Continuing Education Clock Hour. Non-Social Workers will obtain a certificate of completion. Payment must be submitted to obtain course content. Please use your computer, (not a phone), to pay. Click here to pay for this course.
Complete Course: You will be sent a document containing course materials and Post-Test. Complete the directions in this document.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before completing it, you will have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refunds will be issued. Visit our Contact Page for more information in regards to payments.
For further information or any questions, please contact the CE department at email@example.com.