Human Trafficking Online Course
Learn about human trafficking, the action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another, typically for the purposes of forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation. This course is presented by the Wayne County Medical Society of Southeast Michigan and is required for all health care professionals.
- Learn the definition of Human Trafficking
- Develop an understanding of Social Work responses for victims of Human Trafficking
- Recognize the traumatic effects of Human Trafficking upon victims of trafficking
Steps to complete this course:
- View the course presentation "Stuck in Traffic, Modern-Day Slavery in Michigan"
- Complete the post-test and evaluation quiz
- Pay for the course: The cost for 1 Continuing Education Credit Hour in Human Trafficking is $20 and payment can be submitted via our online store before or after the successful completion of the post-test and evaluation. The course is open to all licensed social work practitioners.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CEU certificate will be e-mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days.
If you pay for this course before taking it, you have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refund or CEUs will be issued.
For questions or comments regarding this online email us at firstname.lastname@example.org