Opioid Epidemic & Pain Management
This workshop focuses on common types of pain and how to differentiate the signs and symptoms of pain. It will consider pain management strategies and the impact of the opioid crisis on treating patients.
- Provide an overview of common types of pain
- Identify and differentiate the signs and symptoms of common types of pain
- Identify and discuss the components of pain assessment
- Discuss pain management strategies and the impact of the opioid crisis in pain management
- Examine provider barriers that impact effective pain management
Steps to complete this course:
- View the course presentation
- Complete the post-test and evaluation quiz
- Pay for the course: The cost of the course is $25 and payment can be submitted via our online store before or after the successful completion of the post-test and evaluation. The course is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 2 Continuing Education Contact Hours in pain management.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CEU certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before taking it, you have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refund or CEUs will be issued.
For further questions or concerns regarding this course contact the CE department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.