Impact of Policy on Agency Programs
Kristina Nikolova Ph.D, MSW presents "Impact of Policy on Agency Programs II" online Lecture, which provides an overview of the policy process at both the federal and state level, including how policies are funded. Nikolova explores how policies impact existing disparities and inequalities (either by exacerbating them or by attempting to fix them) and speaks to how social workers can influence policy.
- Explain the process through which social welfare policy is developed and the impacts that social welfare policies may have on individuals, families, organizations, and communities.
- Recognize social workers roles and responsibilities in participating in policy development, implementation, and analysis.
- Reflect on the unintended consequences of policies and can develop strategies to address these consequences
Steps to complete this course:
- Pay for the course: The cost of the lecture with CEs is $15. The lecture is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 1 Continuing Education Clock Hour. Non-Social Workers will obtain a certificate of completion. Payment must be submitted to obtain course content. Please use your computer, (not a phone), to pay. Click here to pay for this course.
- Complete Course: You will be sent a document containing course materials and Post-Test. Complete the directions in this document.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before completing it, you will have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refunds will be issued. Visit our Contact Page for more information in regards to payments.
For further information or any questions, please contact the CE department at email@example.com.