Presented by Lauree Emery MSW Ph.D, this online session is designed to help providers become more proficient and confident while using telehealth services with clients. Attendees will develop awareness of the benefits and challenges of using telehealth technology in clinical practice.
- Address client concerns competently while using telehealth technology in clinical practice.
- Utilize telehealth for client interventions and assessment.
- Explore privacy, confidentiality and HIPPA compliance concerns related to telehealth services in a clinical setting.
- Adopt new clinical modalities and methods of treatment to improve clinical practice.
Steps to complete this course:
- Pay for the course: The cost of the lecture with CEs is $25. The lecture is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 2 Continuing Education Clock Hours. Non-Social Workers will obtain a certificate of completion. Payment must be submitted to obtain course content. Please use your computer, (not a phone), to pay. Click here to pay for this course.
Complete Course: You will be sent a document containing course materials and Post-Test. Complete the directions in this document.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before completing it, you will have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refunds will be issued. Visit our Contact Page for more information in regards to payments.
For further information or any questions, please contact the CE department at email@example.com.