Trauma Bonding: What’s the Connection?
Why would anyone want to stay in an intimate relationship in which they will be the recipient of mental, physical, emotional or sexual abuse? Why do some individuals engage in emotionally charged relationships resulting in abuse and victimization? What is the impact of this on the populations social workers serve? Felecia Berry, L.M.S.W. will explain the disturbing topic of trauma bonding in this 3 CEU course.
- To Learn a working definition for Trauma Bonds
- Identify the origins of childhood trauma
- Identifying trauma-specific therapeutic interventions and resources
Steps to complete this course:
- View the course presentation
- Complete the post-test and evaluation quiz
- Pay for the course: The cost of the course is $20, and payment can be submitted via our online store before or after the successful completion of the post-test and evaluation. The course is open to all licensed social work practitioners and is worth 3 Continuing Education Contact Hours.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CEU certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.
If you pay for this course before taking it, you have up to 60 days after payment to complete this course. After that, no refund or CEUs will be issued.
For questions or comments regarding this online course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.