As you begin the process of securing internship placement, we would like you to review a brief orientation to internship video that will help you get started. The orientation can and should be revisited as needed. Please note this information is updated periodically and is subject to change.
- Orientation to Field video
- Field Education Self Assessment
- Prior to beginning and/or during the process for securing a field placement, students should complete the Field Education Assessment. Students will explore fit for the profession, compliance with professional values and ethics, and general readiness to enter the field placement. There are no right or wrong answers to the questions being asked but students should carefully and honestly consider responses to each question and fully reflect on what that means for them as they move forward in the program.
- Field Placement Statement of Acknowledgement
- Professional and Technical Standards
- Field Placement Manual
- Tips for field placement interview
- IPT Tutorial for Students