Trainings & courses
Expand your research knowledge and earn your required Continuing Education Clock Hours (CEs) online. It is as simple as 1-2-3...
- Pay for the course via our online store. After payment is completed, you will be sent the course materials.
- View the course materials. This may include reading an article, viewing a presentation or listening to a module.
- Complete and pass the post-test and evaluation quiz.
Pending a passing test score and payment in full, a CE certificate will be emailed to you within 7 - 10 business days.
Research CE courses available:
- Data Visualization (1 CE)
- Data Use and Exploration (1 CE)
- Introduction to Program Evaluation(1 CE)
- Introduction to SPSS (1 CE)
- Macro Programmatic Assessment and Evaluation (1 CE)
For questions contact the WSU School of Social Work Office of Continuing Education at email@example.com or 313-577-9348.